Canterbury Arms is conveniently close to charming Brockport parks, shopping, recreation, and more.
- Swimming Pool with Spacious Deck (newly-updated!)
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Ample Parking
- Outdoor Unit Balconies
- Coming Soon: Updated Fitness Center
All apartments include clean electric heating, air conditioning, updated kitchens and appliances, and wood flooring or wall-to-wall carpet.
From stately Victorian homes to modern shops, parks, and recreation, you’ll never run out of things to do and see.
- Commuter Rail: Montello & Stoughton stops nearby
- Shopping Centers: RK Plaza in Stoughton, Westgate Fair, Westgate Mall
- Parks and Recreation: The Children’s Museum, Ames Nowell State Park, Mildred Morse Allen Wildlife Sanctuary, Museum of American Bird Art at Mass Audubon, Borderland State Park, and numerous golf courses and athletic fields
- Military Bases: S Weymouth Naval Air Station Rockland, S Weymouth Naval Air Station Weymouth, Boston Support Center
- Airports: Logan International 38 min
Enjoy the feeling of stepping back in time while still enjoying modern conveniences.
- Elementary: Hancock Middle School K- 5 Elementary,
- Middle School: West Middle School
- High School: Brockton High School
- College(s): Stonehill College, Massasoit Community College