Canterbury Arms is conveniently close to charming Brockport parks, shopping, recreation, and more.
- Swimming Pool with Spacious Deck (newly-updated!)
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Ample Parking
- Outdoor Unit Balconies
- Coming Soon: Updated Fitness Center
All apartments include clean electric heating, air conditioning, updated kitchens and appliances, and wood flooring or wall-to-wall carpet.
From stately Victorian homes to modern shops, parks, and recreation, you’ll never run out of things to do and see.
- Commuter Rail: Montello & Stoughton stops nearby
- Shopping Centers: RK Plaza in Stoughton, Westgate Fair, Westgate Mall
- Parks and Recreation: D.W. Fields Park offers golfing, family picnics, jogging, and dog walking. The Children’s Museum, Ames Nowell State Park, Mildred Morse Allen Wildlife Sanctuary, Museum of American Bird Art at Mass Audubon, Borderland State Park, and numerous golf courses and athletic fields
- Military Bases: S Weymouth Naval Air Station Rockland, S Weymouth Naval Air Station Weymouth, Boston Support Center
- Airports: Logan International 38 min
Enjoy the feeling of stepping back in time while still enjoying modern conveniences.
- Elementary: Hancock Middle School K- 5 Elementary,
- Middle School: West Middle School
- High School: Brockton High School
- College(s): Stonehill College, Massasoit Community College